Pursue a Degree in Our
College of Nursing
The Nursing degree programs at South University are designed to prepare students to either begin or enhance their existing career in the rapidly growing field of professional nursing.
Degrees and Program Areas
The South University College of Nursing offers:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing for the nonregistered nurse student looking to begin their career in professional nursing
- RN to BSN degree completion program for the licensed registered nurse seeking to complete their degree in a flexible and accelerated format
- Master’s degree in Nursing for registered nurses who want to enhance their knowledge, develop teaching skills, and use research in nursing practice
With a focus on the important role of professionalism in healthcare delivery, faculty members of the College of Nursing blend the teaching of theory with industry-related technical information. Graduates of South University’s Nursing degree programs are prepared to seek employment in:
- Private physician and counseling practices
- Nursing facilities
- Community clinics and agencies
- Research organizations
- Pharmaceutical firms
- Academic institutions
Request more information about South University’s College of Nursing today!